7/4/07

Masking exercise

This is the blending and masking exercise that I have done in Electronic Image class. My mission is to make the bunch of images which were put together become one completed piece that makes sense and produces moods.

Here is my final "destination":


The technique is the combinations of using selection tools with layer masking, changing opacity, applying Gaussian Blur and also blending options for individual layer.

Actually, I have not practiced much about Photoshop yet so in the beginning I had met some problems such as masking the right part of image or how to make the edge blurry. However, I did after few hours doing this and seeing the guide in the pdf file.

After finish this exercise, I can learn how to use masking and blurring method to make two or more images into a perfect one.

No comments: